Pages

Search blog and web

The Swinging lifestyle

What are the odds that if you had a wife that has cheated on you before, would enjoy the swinging lifestyle? Why I ask is my wife has had an EA before, would of gone physical if not stopped. What has me curious is before she ever cheated on me she asked me one night if swinging is something I would ever do, she asked me because of a small private swinging group in my town was leaked out. It was talk of the town and we were talking about that night when asked me for my thoughts. I didnt know if it was a trap so I said it might be something to consider if you feel your sex life is dead and are out of options to revive it. She never really told me what she thought about it. I always wondered and then I discover her little affair. It has me thinking, what is your thoughts on this and has anyone had good experiences in the swinging world. I look at it as one last effort to see if this will cure her cheating. It would never be with local people, it would have t o be with couples who live a couple hrs away. I never would of concidered this before the cheating. Now its like wtf...what can it hurt at this point!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment