Pages

Search blog and web

I'm back .....

Wife caught me on my phone checking my work email at 12:30 am.... Next morning she asks me if I am talking/texting a new girl.

I told her she could look at my phone anytime she wants. So she does and I get a eharmony spam email..... what's the chances of that?

She is still in contact with OW.... I asked her what they talk about and she told me we could talk about it this weekend.

When she still has contact with OW it makes me think of OW...

Therapist wants to see us both together now.... has seen us apart.

I think she likes talking to OW .... Therapist says she is a pladecater ?

I'm really struggling to as to try and work this out.... wondering if its possible... I do not trust her enough to go "all in" as you people say....

I'm sure she does not trust me either. I think if it cannot be fixed , by the time the youngest is out of HS it will be over...

I should plan accordingly .... it's sad but its been 2 months since D-day and other than me not texting OW and the two of us some what trying by going to Therapy and being nice to one another nothing has changed....

I know some have said "what if she found another, man honestly don't know if I even care.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment