Pages

Search blog and web

Modern Manly Music

I like music--generally all kinds, but I grew up in the 80's which means I am a rock and roll guy. I also like new and original music. But why is it that the only aggressive masculine music out there now is either German/Scandinavian death metal, or Hip Hop. Nothing wrong with the either genre, but wtf happen to Rock and Roll?

Just go look the top 50 lists lists and it is full of touch and feely hipster, (dare I say beta) ballads. And there are regular hits from strong singing artists that perform from a feminine perspective, Pink for example (who I like), just like there was in the 80's and most of the 90's, but where has all the testosterone in music gone?

Any suggestions, before I retreat back into CD's that I bought 25 years ago?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment