Pages

Search blog and web

My husband is acting very strange/immature all of a sudden

Hello everyone,

My husband is acting very strange/immature all of a sudden.

A little context: My husband and I have been together 11 years. Even if we've always had an up and down relationship, we stayed together because we simply love each other. We now have a son, he's 18 months. It was very hard at first because my son woke up minimum 12 times a night for the first 8 months. We survived and now that we are all getting a little more sleep I thought we were out of the woods.
But over the past 2 months or so, my husband has been acting like a teenager. Here are a few examples:

- He got so drunk he peed all over the floor one night.

- I woke him up 3 times one morning and when he wouldn't wake up, I started getting ready to leave for work and to bring my son to daycare. He finally did wake up and screamed at me for 15 minutes because I didn't try hard enough to wake him up. He got mad at me the night before because I asked at what time he was leaving for work...And then he's mad because it's my fault he's late.

- He went out with friends and didn't come home until 10 am the next day. I called all of his friends because I thought he was in trouble. He got mad at me because I humiliated him in front of his friends. (He had slept at his parent's house because it was closer to the night bus stop).

- He put his dirty clothes in the clean clothes basket and got SUPER mad at me because I folded his dirty laundry.

These are just a few examples…what's happening? I feel like I'm dating a teenager/ I've become his mother!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment