Pages

Search blog and web

What's wrong with me?!?

  • Thread Starter

So I hate to do this (write on some forum telling the Internet how "lame" my life is) but I have to know what I'm doing wrong.
I'm talking of course about relationships as at almost 17 I haven't had one not even a pointless one in primary school. I wouldn't say I'm a great looker but I'm decent. (I know 😷) I'm not weird or smelly or "dench" (muscular). I'm funny (😷) ,but some times controversial, and generally try to be nice. I don't stare at girls bodies as that's not really important (personality and looks 🙌). I'm hardly picky cause I don't see myself as a great choice for anyone. I think it could be because I'm that guy the one no one really knows well, sometimes the joker sometime the joke. I've heard all the let downs and now don't think anyone I talk to really wants to talk to me. If anyone has advice, been in this situation or justs wants to laugh at then reply.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment