Pages

Search blog and web

unbelievable..but help

  • Thread Starter

cant *****ng believe this sh*t

this girl i like or LIKED, has basically chose my friend over me.

she clearly likes him, even though she's kissed me a few times and got with me (she's always made the first move)

right, for some reason i fell for her after 2 months of knowing her, i dont know why

she is a nice person but she drones on about the same things all the time, but i thought HEY shes genuinely nice, so fk it.

attraction wise - yes she is a nice looking girl when shes got her make up on etc, and even naturally I find her quite attractive but she is at least a step below me. sorry, thats the way it is. people wont like me pointing that out, dont care.

its just unreal, im actually disgusted. you know what the twisted thing is? my friend who is friends with her friends, said that all her friends agreed im the better looking out the 2 of us (my other friend and i who she seems to like)

so im like...what the actual ****? how can you pick him over me? i dont get it? its f*cking incredible. the WORST thing is, he wont even be interested in a relationship with her, whereas i would have been.

quite simply BAFFLING. why does she keep coming onto me then? why does she keep texting me? she said she likes him a 'little bit maybe'. FK OFF.

the funny thing is the day after he got with her, he was in bed with another girl. she doesnt even know, bless her.

now for the part i need help with... do i wait for her to humiliate herself, and ask him out (he would most likely say no) but if he says yes i could destroy the 'relationship' before its began. or do i tell her now, about the fact he was with another girl before the little sla.g gets hurt?

of course im only doing it for me, not her.

anyway i dont know if i want to remain 'friends' with her or not. i might just wait for them to fall out, then s.hag her afterwards. then ditch her.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment