Pages

Search blog and web

When are men going to start shaving their armpits?

OK, I'm not totally serious about that question, but seriously, women are expected to shave EVERYTHING these days and be completely hairless.

Why do men still get to have hairy armpits? And legs? And anything else they desire?

Disclaimer: I HATE when men shave their arms and chests, unless they they are like Ripley's Believe it or Not hairy, and wouldn't even like hairless armpits or legs, but I'm just saying.....I just saw a pic of my favorite male fitness guru on Facebook with his arms up, armpit hair all hanging out. I just don't find that pose attractive and can you imagine if his wife had posed with hairy armpits like that?

What makes it ok for a man and not a woman? (Another disclaimer: I have no desire to grow out my armpit hair).

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment