Pages

Search blog and web

Friends with benefits with your ex?

  • Thread Starter

Okay, so me and my boyfriend broke up a year ago. Since we broke up, all we have done is have sex. He constantly says he doesn't want a relationship with me, nor with any other girl whilst still being at uni. Yet, whenever we're together he asks if I can't get with any other boys, just him, for the duration of uni....
I know it's not going to end well, but we've broke it off so many times and we've both went straight back to each other. Just as I think I am over him and that it's purely just sex, I realise that it's much more than that. I know it sound stupid being so young and saying this but I really don't think I can cut him out of my life, he means a lot to me and I care about him probably too much.
Does anyone have any advice at all on what to do, or what to even say to him? I feel like every time I bring it up, he gets angry, we argue and don't talk. It's a constant cycle and I never know how to approach the matter :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment