Pages

Search blog and web

Turn it in submission

  • Thread Starter

OK, so I overslept and submitted one of my assignments a few hours late through TURN IT IN. However when I did try to submit the file it would not work as it was well over the 20mb limit. This took me at couple of hours to fix. I've spoke to my lecturer and he said if I can get an email from the helpdesk proving I submitted it before the deadline I will not lose the 10%. The problem is I submitted it afterwards.

So annoyed at myself this has never happened before!

Do you think there is a way they can actually check if I did try to submit the file before 12? Or do you think they will look at the situation and not penalise me? As I did have genuine problems?

Feedback appreciated guys + any previous experiences with turnitin

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment