Pages

Search blog and web

ohwowohwowohwow…. take 2

Well, it just took a twist again today. The SH was cancelled due to his atty becoming ill. HE left a message stating he was at his atty.'s office "formally requesting to drop everything. I want to stop this NOW, it is my sincere desire, and if I (me)wish to proceed there's not much I (he)can do about it". WTH??? After ALL of the crap he's done, he HONESTLY THINKS that I will roll over, smile sweetly, and welcome him back???!!! He's never mentioned missing our daughter(she's 21 and still lives at home), just that he misses "his house, and the property"
Guess reality must have smacked him up along side the head...Wondering what his gf thinks? (not that I really care…)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment