Pages

Search blog and web

Please offer input/opinion on this text from ex wife

Ok...so my ex wife has been in a relationship with a new man for about three months. We have been separated for a year now. We did keep in contact for the first 8 months and were amicable, even though she took advantage of me and used me...I know...my bad!
As of March, we haven't been in contact. I heard through others about her new man. I should state that right after she left, she went wild, engaging in a lot of threesome sex, sex with strangers, sex with my long time friend the night I moved out, and sex at work ( a high school ) with another teacher and a married janitor...during school hours...she told me and I confirmed it!

I received a few texts from her yesterday, out of the blue. I'm going to relay a few things she said in them, and I would like you to offer up your input and opinions, as I'm a little confused. I keep her number because of my stepson, btw...

* How are things? Are you playing ball? Did you get that full time teaching position at the college?
* Are you with anyone? Are you happy?
* Bill and I are moving forward. I met his kids last week. I only realized how much he likes me last week. I am getting my confidence back. He is lots of laughs like you.
* I've always been a one guy girl.
* I cried over all my bills I have to pay. The house won't sell.
* When you but your car, you'll have to show me. Blue is my favorite colour ;)
* You're a good person. I still feel sad about us.
* I still don't want to live with anyone.
* Coffee soon, ok? Or is that a bad idea?

So, input anyone???

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment