Pages

Search blog and web

I slept with him.

Okay, well I slept with Aang. My love interest, not the guy who asked for a one night stand.

I can't express how nice it felt to be touched, not just sexually but in general. My love language is physical touch and appreciation, and he provides all of that.
I felt safe. 100% safe.

Once we were done, he kept staring at me with a smile.
He told me he loved me and went home.
Later he texted me and asked how I felt about what had happened, in which I responded. He asked me how I felt about him and I told him I love him.

He ended up saying that tonight was a wake up call. He loves me so much and said that he can't sleep with me again until our relationship is official. He thoroughly enjoyed it, he says, but being intimate like that deeply and intensly felt amazing but also brought a sting to his heart because he wants me but we're not yet official. He now cannot bear the thought of me being with another man.

My relationship with him is at another level. But I'm afraid.

I know he wouldn't ever hurt me, I know he wouldn't abuse me or my son. I know we're safe.
So why am I so afraid?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment