Pages

Search blog and web

When you are earning more than your husband :(

Hi all,

I need advise on how to keep being satisfied when I'm not satisfied with our marriage life any more. I've been married for 12 years now and I forced my husband to agree in managing our own money this year simply because I don't trust him on this matter any more. I used to have 1000% percent trust but last year, every thing just crumbled down. I hate having debts but he keeps filing loan after loan after loan and we ended up owing 300K from my parents. I'm totally ashamed of this and my husband can't even explain where it went. He even points out that he does not have any vices and he has always been faithful. I guess he just doesn't know how to budget properly. Now, I'm seeing that he does not earn a lot and I think I'm losing my affection because all I'm seeing are all the wrongs with him. How can stop myself from falling out of love because of our financial problem???!! I'm not asking for too much, I just don't want to have a lot of debts.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment