Pages

Search blog and web

Take a break from sex to solve issues?

When we met I thought I had finally met someone with higher sex drive than me and I am borderline nympho, very HD but only when someone has my interest and I am in a committed relationship. My love language is touch and I love non sexual touch just as much, I love intimacy. This is not the only reason I married him but it was certainly nice.

Been married for a couple of years and turns out hubby can go without for like 3 weeks or so without complaining or initiating, if for whatever reason we can't he will forget about it for another 3 weeks or until I jump him. He will rarely reject me and for that I am thankful, lately I have been feeling resentful though, I see it as pity sex or like he is trying to control me or fooling me into things being ok.

Things are not ok... I see that now after getting away from him for a month (not officially separated, came to visit my mother abroad so she can spend time with our child). I am very open and honest with my thoughts and feelings with him. I have told him our marriage needs work and even mentioned separation/divorce in our conversations on the phone while here, not asked for it, but made it clear it feels like a reasonable option to consider before we end up hating each other.

Our sex life has been going on decline for a while, quality not only quantity. We don't really talk anymore, we don't do things together like go to the movies, hell, we don't even cuddle watching tv anymore. He stays up at night so he sleeps all day and I am very lonely, used to think he was being kind taking care of our baby at night(which he has done quite often since he was born) but while here our child has only asked for one bottle at night, sometimes none... So that is no longer it, he also seemed relieved when I said I wanted to go visit my mother for a few weeks.

Sorry for the long story, basically what I am asking is, would it make sense to move to the guest bedroom until we reconnect and go without? He will probably convince me easily if I stay in the bedroom... Might burst out crying and blurt out that sex is terrible at this point and hurting his feelings if that happened.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment