Pages

Search blog and web

Why am I still thinking about my crush ?

  • Thread Starter

I used to like this girl and we got on well at uni, then I asked her to hang out in the SC but she wouldnt. We still spoke as friends, so I got her number and she gave minimal responses, so now she's began to ignore me, so I took that as a hint and left her alone, I wont talk to her only if I need to. she still blushes if someone mentions my name and she isnt shy. I am wanting to move on, but it frustrates me that I keep thinking about her, Im like I need to grow some balls and move on but she's still in my mind.

I also have a really really big stressfull day at work to im not looking foward to that.

So how can I move on ?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment