Pages

Search blog and web

Getting stares from a girl at work

  • Thread Starter

I asked a girl out a few years back at work. Only reason was because we had a lot of eye contact and she was pretty attractive. I wanted to find out more about her.

She didn't answer me pretty much but I found some tweets saying why can't some people take a hint.

I don't really talk to her but I notice shes been looking at me again. Years after I asked her out. I asked her out in like 2012. I don't know if shes been doing it before as I stopped crushing on her really after the knockback.

I notice whenever I'm at work talking and smiling with female customers shes peeping over, or even when I'm checking out a hottie I catch her looking at me. We both work in retail.

I don't know if I should approach her about it? It's kind of awkward. We don't talk. Shes attractive but I don't have a crush on her? Help, TSRers!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment