Pages

Search blog and web

What to do?

Hi all!

I've been lurking on this forum for a while and am happy to see this level of support on the web.

To get started my hubby and I have been married a little over a year and to me it seems we have hit rock bottom. He is VERY big on using social media and to me he shares too much of his life on there. He's part of a fantasy grp where the ppl pretend to be sports stars and create story lines about them- no big deal. But lately there's a particular female in the grp that he talks to non-stop in chats and I found out that they exchanged numbers and text and call each other multiple times a day (this is something we DONT really do much of anymore (seems like it stopped when he started talking to her all the time)). I mentioned over a month ago that I'm uncomfortable w this bc she constantly makes posts about being attracted to him/ wanting to f*** him (yes she flat out stated this and TAGGED him in the post) and he pretended to deal with it by changing her name in his phone to make her look like a client of his business....meaning they obviously still kept talking a lot. She does n't live in our state and I do not know for sure what their convos are about but it still bugs me a lot...

I was really tired of it so I told him today that I want to separate. He didn't respond to me immediately so I checked his FB bc like I said he shares too much on there and saw a convo he was having w some males about me being too restrictive about "things that don't matter"....he then said when he comes in from work he just wants a moment alone (he gets in after 9p and we go to bed by 11p-all that time spent apart), said I keep him from going to the gym bc I'm afraid he's going to get "too attractive" (complete lie) and w me not sleeping w him (due to this whole issue), he has other females in his ears telling him all the ways they would fulfill him that I don't (meaning that he's been talking to them in some way about me/us/sex)....

I wasn't quite going to rush the separation bc we have a daughter, I'm pregnant with another and I honestly LOVE my husband. The amazing thing in all this to me is that I've been really pushing myself to be a good wife according to biblical scripture over the last few months and NOW we have this problem. I really just think he wants to be single but now he's trying to make it seem he wants to fight for us to be together.....I really just feel so hurt that I would like to rush a divorce...

Is there any chance he's serious? What would you do in this situation?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment