Pages

Search blog and web

Please help me ! What shall I do ?

  • Thread Starter

I absolutely adore the guy I'm seeing. It's been a very bumpy ride as he just broke up with his ex before Christmas who he has a 3 month year old and 3 year old with. He says how much he likes me and I love it when we are together! But since January we have been out once! I see him most days as we work together. And he'll pop round for an hour or so every so often. Every weekend he stays at his exs so he can be with the kids ( and I honestly believe he is just there for the kids) but does that mean I can never see him at the weekend ? He says it will get better. Am I suppose to just wait ? He sends me flowers and lovely text's but I want a boyfriend and I'm not happy in this situation. Please don't tell me to talk to him about it as we have spent several hours talking about the same thing over and over and he always says it will get better. I don't want to lose him because I really do have strong feelings for him. But I don't want to feel like I do anymore waitin g for a text. We never make plans to see each other! He also see his kids on a Tuesday and Thursday night. Which is fine it's great that he is a good dad but does he have time for me ?????????

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment