Pages

Search blog and web

I swear life is some cruel joke...

  • Thread Starter

Hey Guys;

I seriously think life is some cruel joke right now...
I intended to make my feelings known to a guy I know next week (preferably Tuesday) and something comes along and throws something at me where I find out he is now considering going out with this girl after something that happened yesterday when I said something literally only a couple of hours ago to someone I know...

I honestly don't know how to take this right now... :(

Now i don't know if I should tell him or not because it could seem like I am desperate and I've been planning on this for around a fortnight...

Also, I'm gay.

Seriously don't know how to take this right now!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment