Pages

Search blog and web

Caught my 11 year old brother having sex

  • Thread Starter

Hi all,

Posting anon. for obvious reasons.

Last week I got home from work during the day and caught my 11 year little brother having sex with his girlfriend in our home. The girlfriend is also 11 or max 12 years old.

I walked upstairs as I heard some weird noise coming from his room. He had left his door open and I slowly walked towards it, found him lying naked on the bed with his under. They didn't see me so I slowly walked back downstairs until the girl left home later.

I talked to my brother as he was supposed to be in school and told him it's not approppriate to have sex at his age, although he is quite developed (voice changed, etc.) He told me he was using a condom as he had been taught in school and tasked me what is the problem.. I kinda failed to give him any good argument why there is a problem with since he used protection too...

What do you think I should do? It seems that he has learned his sex education and is using protection, so not sure if I should intervene? He promised me he will not be skipping school again.

Personally I lost my virginity at 16 years old.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment