Pages

Search blog and web

How do I stop being a psycho girlfriend?

  • Thread Starter

Don't know if hopeless is the right word for it.

I've been in a relationship with a guy now for 4 months and counting. Everything has been fine and all but my jealousy/insecurity is killing me. I constantly feel like I'm on alert or paranoid and just waiting for him to screw me over. I check Instagram feeds a lot and see what he likes and when it's a picture of some really hot girl with an amazing body or just any picture of a girl he knows..it just kills me. I know that this isn't normal. I've been trying really hard to trust him and to not be the psycho girlfriend.

It's like I have to know what he is doing as if that'll help because I know if he wants to cheat on me then he will and him telling me what he's doing or where he is not going to prevent that. I'm convinced he's talking to other girls all the time or that he'll find someone better and I was just crying a few minutes ago about this because I just don't feel good enough. I see him twice a week and even then I still feel like it's not enough. I know I'm super clingy but I really don't want to be like this. How can I stop this type of behavior/thinking? I'm desperately asking for help.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment