Pages

Search blog and web

When does being flirtatious become problematic?

  • Thread Starter

I am quite a flirt, and upon entering numerous committed relationships I have often found myself out of my comfort zone. Especially considering that I was speaking to a past romantic interest and offering my number and her saving it as "12 inch big D". Now, I am very honest to my partner about what I get up to and who I talk to, and she's quite understanding noting that it was my flirtatious tendencies that originally got her attention. So, my questions are, where do you draw the line? When does jealousy come into play? When does casual flirting/banter become something that can cause tensions within a committed couple?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment