Pages

Search blog and web

Seeing someone for the time

  • Thread Starter

Met a girl about 2 weeks ago at the bar. Ever since then we have been meeting up for lunch or going for a drink. And she never turns me down when i ask her out, we kiss, hold hands even when we're sitting down for lunch at college. However when we were watching a film the other night. she said she wasn't sure she liked me and that she doesn't know me enough yet.
I said we're taking slowly aren't we ? and she agreed. She said she wasn't the type to jump into a relationship straight as she said shes witnessed a lot of relationships gone sour. My question is what do I now ? Do i bring up the topic of exclusivity? she asked me was i taking this all seriously and I said no. and she me too. Im just not sure where i stand with this girl. Likewise this is the first time i've been properly seeing someone same as her. so we're both new at this. Any help would be great

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment