Pages

Search blog and web

I find Asian guys (Indian/Pakistani) attractive but they don't like black girls!

  • Thread Starter

I'm a girl of predominantly African descent. The thing is I don't resemble that part of my family very much. I've been told that I look Asian as I have straight hair, a European nose etc. As a result, I've had a lot of Indian/Pakistani guys approach me and tell me that they find me attractive etc. The thing is that once they find out I'm mostly black they back away slowly. I do have white heritage too, as my grandfather is Ukrainian which accounts for my general appearance.

I find guys of these groups to be extremely attractive and even though we may share the same religious beliefs, the guy is always upset by the revelation of my heritage... Why?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment