Pages

Search blog and web

Sick of seeing women sexually harrassed on my commute to university

  • Thread Starter

So, I commute to university by train each day and pretty much everyday, I see women being harassed essentially (unwanted groping (she told him to leave her alone and she would not) inappropriate and actually pretty disgusting comments). It is always younger women being harassed by vile old men. I have to say I feel thoroughly ashamed with my gender (really it is the middle aged and old at fault from what I see) who need to understand that no means no. I have intervened a couple of times but I honestly find it so hard not to just punch the disgusting middle aged and old men In the face and let them know how it feels to be attacked. I am thinking of just recording the sexual harassment and sending it off to the police. I used to think naively that sexual assault and abuse was something of the past or at least reduced but commuting has really opened my eyes to the awful things women are made to suffer and it is not right.

TL;DR young women are being harassed by pervy old men and this needs to stop. People need to realise just how many sexual assaults are carried out by old losers on younger victims.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment