Pages

Search blog and web

Girl asked me out on a date.What to do?

  • Thread Starter

So, there is a girl who I have become great friends with. I have also got to know her mother and become great friends with her as well. The girls father passed away when she was very little. So it is just her and her mother. Anyway, yesterday she gave me a card and inside it said 'will you be my boyfriend?', it had lovely handwriting, calligraphy and pictures and was lovingly created. So I said yes and we are going out to the cinema and then for a meal tomorrow. I have been on dates before, but I really really like this girl and would like to make a special effort and impression. I was thinking of dressing in a suit and giving her some flowers and chocolates.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment