Pages

Search blog and web

I envisage myself going down on random guys. Normal?

  • Thread Starter

I'm genuinely concerned about my mind at the moment. I've gotten to the point of thinking about performing sexual acts on the guys around me at that point in time. I would never carry any of the acts out but if I were in a relationship I think I probably would. An example would be whenever I'm bored in a seminar or lecture, I'll find myself looking at a guy I find attractive and I'll envisage going down on him without him expecting or some similar scenario. I don't know why the **** I think of these things but it's always of me taking control of the situation and kind of shocking them with the randomness of it all.

I confided in my best friend who laughed and told me it was weird to keep thinking that way about random guys. I'd like to know if other girls have these kinds of thoughts out of nowhere and frequently.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment