Pages

Search blog and web

Pit hair

  • Thread Starter

Alright, as a not particularly hairy dude in a society where hair is seen almost exclusively as a manly thing, I'm not off to a particularly great start.

But there's this girl I like and we're doing something a bit chilled, we get on great, the issue is she is much hairier than me. I'll admit I do find a bit emasculating, as well as a bit gross (armpit hair is just one of those things I can't handle, it makes me think of men every time I see it and I'm straight).

I generally don't expect people to do anything to their bodies that I wouldn't do to myself, but I can't hold out any longer. I know it's shallow of me but it's such a turn off that I think I'll have to ask her to get rid of it at some point, because the relationship is entirely sexual and it's the least sexy thing I can imagine... How do I do that without being a total douche?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment