Pages

Search blog and web

Had my first kiss, now what?

  • Thread Starter

So I'm nearly 18 and I've liked this girl for a couple of months and she said that she likes me too. So on friday night we kissed for the first time, we had a couple of drinks but weren't really very drunk. It was my first kiss but she's kissed people before. For me it was amazing!! I felt like I was melting and my veins were filled with electricity. I had no idea I could feel like that. She knew I'd never kissed anyone before and said that I was really good. But for the last 2 nights I've literally dreamt about that kiss and I can't stop thinking about it during the day, it's driving me mad, I just want to do it again and again. Does everyones first kiss do this to them? What should I do? I mean we're both suppose to start revising for a levels now and she isn't technically a lesbian.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment