Pages

Search blog and web

You meet a girl, you like her, you get her number, but you live somewhere else..

If you meet someone just before you move city, and you don't visit where she is often.. Can you keep in touch with her?

Only met her a few times all spaces out, most recent time she recognised me and came up and talked to me.

i was shocked because she's so hot. Hit it off for about 15minutes.

Have texted her once since I moved, but not sure whether to keep doing it. What am I meant to say other than how are you?

i fancied her then, now I've moved I would like to be friends with her if I could, but I feel I was unlucky with timing, as in.. Needed a few more meet ups to build face to face rapport first.

should I text her?
will she keep replying back? I'm scared she won't, so haven't done it again To keep the two texts two replies status quo.

I feel like we could have become great friends if we met often. Also she didn't have to come up and talk to me that fateful day..but maybe it's not meant to be... Thoughts?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment