Pages

Search blog and web

Post reconciliation crap

I'm just gonna spill the beans on myself. This is for my healing purposes. Join in if you like.

So it's been approx 1.5ys since d day. And my marriage is going well. There are still issues that need ironing out, but every marriage has issues.

That's not what I want to talk about anyway. What I want to talk about is me.

How this has affected my life as the BS.

I am not going to get through it all in one post, so bare with me as it may take several for me to get what I need to say out.

Prior to the affair I was a confident, relatively happy person with real dreams and genuine trust and love for people.

Now I am none of that. In fact, I hate myself. I disgust myself. If I saw me on the street I would spit in my face.

Yup. That's where I am at. Weird how one event can change everything. Not only did I have to battle to save my marriage, I now have to battle to save myself.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment