Pages

Search blog and web

Husband wants a "divorce" but his actions are different then his words

Ok I'll try to explain the situation the best that I can. Almost two weeks ago my h of 5 years and I got into a fight which is once in a blue moon but when we fight they are bad....any ways he tells me he wants a divorce and that he doesn't love me anymore. he is not going to fight me with our children (we have a 4 year old and 1 on the way). I was shocked because not even two hours before the fight he was so excited that I had just bought him a new wedding band.....I let things calm down for a bout a week and when I tried to talk to him he was still set on wanting a divorce. Of course I was hurt, but in the same sense I had to be strong for our daughter. He said he was going to leave the house which he did not in fact he is still wearing his wedding band. On Wednesday he came home from work with a 500 dollar game consul which was supposed to be for my birthday that was in November. Mind you I have never nagged him about it, or even said anything to him a bout it since October. Then the last couple days when he is talking to the neighbor, and he needs to ask me a question he will yell BABE and then ask the question, but for the past two weeks almost he has been calling me by my name and nothing else. He is confusing the hell out of me and as strong as I am being for my daughter and myself I am having a hard time comprehending what he really wants. I am scared to ask cause I don't want to seem despite or anything I want my marriage to work, but I don't want to push him away either.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment