Pages

Search blog and web

Why could I never enjoy oral with him

I recently (5 months ago) ended a two year relationship, I cheated, and left.... I know:(

I'm not with the person I cheated with, happily single actually and headed to NY with a group of gf's this Monday, so excited :smthumbup:

But i have been thinking about my old relationship, I genuinely have 0 desire to be in it again but I would like to be sure that I don't bring those issues into a new relationship.

I was never able to enjoy oral with my ex, I couldn't relax, I would turn it down when offered, give oral instead, avoid sex entirely if I knew he wanted to do it. We also never made out, which is weird I know, but he was really grossed out with swapping saliva, so no sharing cups, spoons/forks, that sort of thing.

Prior to him I loved oral, and practically would not have sex without. I would ask for it to help me sleep, just to relax, whatever.

I just can't quite figure out why i took such an about face in this relationship?
Thoughts?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment