Pages

Search blog and web

Newlywed Financial Problems

I have only been married for less than 3 months. While we dated, I was expressive about bills and making sure they are covered. My husband has had issues with work and money. Now I'm here trying to cover bills on top of all the crap that keeps happening for him now that he is working. Well, since money is my biggest problem, and he wants me to trust him. So I expressed that he should take over the finances. Pay all the bills and I only give him 1/2 my pay instead of the other way around. Bc he's not even really contributing half. So how do we split everything? How do we make things better?

Financial security has always been important to me bc I have a small child. He tells me he thinks money is materialistic and petty. So why does paying the bills have to be petty? He kept going on and on about getting cable, so we got cable and now we have a luxury. I feel like I am damned if I do, damned if I don't!!!

Please help me. This is a big important thing for me and I feel disrespected in regards to these importance. Doesn't help that when I express rent being paid, he tells me something else needs to be paid instead. Why do I keep having to sacrifice while he's getting everything????
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment