Pages

Search blog and web

Chuck me some advice! Male re: female

Hey y'all, got a situation here that I would appreciate an outsider perspective on!

I'm a 22 year old guy, and she's 24 (took a year out, and a year above)

So I met this girl on placement abroad, and it turned out that she went to the same university as me, and came from the same home town... fairly coincidental!

We went back to uni, and I told her how I felt, but she said that she didn't see me in that way, this was in her final year. Since then she's entered into the masters program, whilst I'm in the final year, and she seems to be acting far more interested in me.

However I'm not sure if this is because she thinks "oh we've sorted out the relationship thing, now he can just be a friend" or whether she's now more interested, since she's not got the pressure of final year any more.

She's initiated a fair few meet-ups, which could be seen as dates, going for coffee, going to the gym, meeting up at christmas, etc.

She's hinted that she wants to go shopping to buy me things, but that could either be interpreted as just her thinking I'm a young scruff, or wanting to smarten me up...

Either way I enjoy hanging out with her, so I don't particularly mind being her friend, just wondering if anyone has been in a situation and want to hazard what's going on in her mind? :D

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment