Pages

Search blog and web

I told him everything. Please can someone help I need it more than ever

I posted before and now I need more help then ever

Last night was crazy and I don't know what to do or what's going to happen now.

I asked my parents if they could pick up the twins from school. So my husband and I could be alone. I was scared I wasn't going to be able to tell him everything and I thought it would be easier if I wrote him a letter telling everything that happened between me and my AP. I put everything in the letter and I tried to remember everything from that night. I know it might have been the cowardly way out but I didn't know if I was going to able to verbally. Writing him a letter seemed like the best way to do it.

Hubby came home around 5. The house was empty since the twins were with my parents. I sat him down in the living room and asked if we could talk. We sat there for a few minutes saying nothing. I showed him the letter I wrote before I handed him the letter. Before he even stared reading I began crying and begging him for another chance. He didn't know why I was crying and asked what happened but I couldn't stop crying to answer his question and I asked him to read the letter. As he stared to read the letter I could tell when he started reading about what I done by his facial expression. When he was done reading the letter he just looked at me with sad eyes. A face of completely sadness, hurt and disappointment I never saw him like that. He stayed like for a few minutes then I stared asking him to say something anything but he said nothing. He went to set on the couch we stayed there for about an hour and then he got up and went into his little man cave room. I tried to follow him but he locked himself in his room. He didn't leave the room until today so he could go to work. At least that's where I think he went. I tried calling cell and his office but he didn't answer. Sent emails and texts no answer I haven't been able to him all day or even get a hold of him. I don't even know if he's coming home day since it's already almost 7 and he isn't home yet.

I really need help now. I can't stop crying and shacking I really don't know what to do. I keep trying to find ways for him to contact him so I can talk to him. I would do anything he wants if it means saving our marriage. I love him so much and I don't want to lose him and I want to help him any way I can but I don't know how. I never wanted to hurt him I always tried to be the best wife for him and to make him happy. I don't what to say of how to fix everything I have done. I destroyed everything I ever wanted. Some please help me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment