Pages

Search blog and web

Cancer and Divorce

I've read some things online about the relationship between cancer and divorce. I have my own story that is just beginning with this, but I wanted to start this thread in the hope others will share what they've been through.

I've read that 1 in 5 men will divorce their wives when the wife gets a diagnosis of cancer, especially if the wife is younger. Women tend to do the opposite; only 3 out of every 100 women will divorce their spouse if he gets cancer, even though women file for divorce on average more than men.

The short version is that my H was very recently diagnosed with prostate cancer, I've been trying to divorce him for years prior, and (of course) there's a huge amount of back story.

More later. Hope to hear from others who have had this happen or are going through it now.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment