Pages

Search blog and web

Don't know what to do!

Okay so about a month ago I told my crush that I liked him and we agreed to meet up sometime. So the next week we went out for coffee and had an amazing time. We chatted for almost 3 hours and then he walked me home. We didn't kiss but we did hug when I got home. Basically it felt to me like it was the perfect first date, very relaxed and he was the perfect gentleman (carrying our tray, walking me home etc).
Anyway we were both going away the following week so we agreed that we needed to meet up again afterwards. My problem is that he hasn't got in touch with me to organise anything and I'm scared to contact him because I was the one who suggested it last time. I don't want to bug him! It's been almost two weeks since we were both back from our holidays and I don't know what to do!
Do I facebook him asking how his holiday was and whether he wants to meet up again? Do I wait to see if he contacts me and if he doesn't then give up on him? Please help!


Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment