Pages

Search blog and web

Are these signs of interest from her or no?

Basically, I just want to know if the below are signs of interest from a girl, or am I just over thinking this etc...
Here goes:

1: sitting in a physics lesson she keeps turning round and looking at me.
2: she laughs at my jokes all the time in class.
3: whenever I walk past her and just exchange a casual look at each other like any 2 people do, she smiles at me. my friends walke past her and see her alot in school and told me that she never looks at them while they walk past. So could this be something?
4: saw her sitting with her mates and she caught me looking and started smiling.
5: was standing behind a door and as she opened it and saw me there, she gave me a really big smile, not like them casual smiles that you do everyday, it was one of those really happy smiles if you get what im saying.
6: was sitting infront of me in a business lesson and she took her phone out and started checking her makeup with the front facing camera thing, while I was looking I noticed she turned the camera a little bit to the side to look behind her. Which was at me, could this be something.
7: was sent in a room with her to do work, and we wernt allowed to talk, but she turns round and starts talking to me, about life and things, she seemed like she wanted to start a conversation and keep it going.

Anyway Please dont laugh at what Iv said above, iv never really experienced stuff like this before so, I might come out as a weird person, but Im just not sure how to react etc..

I really like her, but I just want to know if these signs mean anything.

Also do you think its a good idea whenever I see her I should smile at her. And like in a way try and give her a hint or ssomething that I like her or will that come out as being weird?

Would appreciate if anyone with experience could tell me whats going on.

Sorry for long post.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment