Pages

Search blog and web

Would you consider this cheating? Help!!

We have been married for almost 12yrs and have 2 kids. I am a nurse and work at a military hospital so I have lots of younger nurses as friends b/c that's where they start out. One of them texted asking are you and your husband in a monogamous relationship? I thought it was a joke then was confused. I say yes of course, why? She says he popped up on my Tinder app. I looked it up, to see its a dating website where you like a pic and if that person likes you back you can talk. He came home, I asked about it he said yeah I was curious, I heard it on the radio. He had been matched w/ 4 girls in 3 days. Attempted to message all 4 but, was actively talking to 2. Nothing sexual but, flirty and no mention of me. Am I crazy? I call this cheating. He says he would not have let it escalate past messaging. In my opinion that has escalated. I am so confused, any thoughts? Guys too?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment