Pages

Search blog and web

Divorced twice, Am I crazy to remarry?

I am a 58 yr old male, well established, good job, own my home, retirement set, good physical shape,etc.
I met a woman with 3 kids 10, 14 and 15, 1-1/2 years ago who had gone through a bad divorce, SHE lived in her guest room to take care of the kids until her ex decided to get remarried and told her it was time to leave. I knew her from my gym for about a year and offered her a place to stay in one of my bedrooms until
she could get established. She is a massage therapist and photographer and helps me out.
Well, it wasn't supposed to happen, (yeah, I'm sure you've heard that b4) but she is 46 and gorgeous and yes, we started dating.
Her ex has the kids most of the time but we take them out and they stay with us some but we are 20 miles from their school district.
I do love her and she is wanting to marry. I have thought at times it was just how I have taken care of her that she wanted marriage, but there are many indicators that tell me she is truly in love.
We do church together, motorcycle, share friends, etc.
My problem:
To marry her would mean that I have to sell my home in which I love and move to a place that is actually closer to work, but a place that I don't like as much to be near the school district and also live with her boys 50% of the time and be involved with their lives. I do like, but not love them. One has bad behavior occasionally.

Just asking for other thoughts here. Am I, as a 58 yr old, too old to get involved into a situation like this? I really hate to lose her and even more, hurt her feelings, but I just feel some reservations. I probably should just follow my gut feeling and keep praying about it.
Any input would be appreciated and thanks.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment