Pages

Search blog and web

Was I wrong?

So I have a 18 year old step daughter that moved out and in with her bf and his family last year. Now that is only a few blocks away so we see her a few times a week. Him too. Well he cheated on her and she beat the girl up. Drama I tell ya. Anyway he did it again and they broke up. She still lived there for a week until his mom told her it might be good if she moved out. So she came back home. It's been couple of months now. My wife is more involved with it all than I. My relationship with her hasn't been great. Don't fight just don't talk a lot. I suck at being a step father. Over the last month she has dated someone else but still is friends with the "cheater". So here's the question.
Last night my wife calls me on her way home from work saying the daughter wants to bring the "cheater" over for supper is there enough and what do you think. I'm like what the hell? So I said instantly said no. Although there was enough so I lied. I just didn't want him at my house. He didn't come.

We talked about it later and my wife said she knew I would say no before she asked. I asked her why would you want him around. She said I'm not like you, people make mistakes and it's important in life in how you handle that. I forgive people but you don't.

What does everyone think about this? Am i wrong for feeling this way?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment