Pages

Search blog and web

Crush on my flat mate

I think i have a crush on my flat mate when i really shouldn't.
He broke up with his gf who also lives with us, so that would be totally awkward and inappropriate.
Me and this guy have been recently hanging out more often, mainly i think its because he feels sorry that she's quite horrible to me since they broke up. She has been paranoid about me and him doing things together, but refuses to take in account that other girls are spending time with him, if not more than me. She directs so much hate towards me and belittles me at every chance she gets. I have always been quite neutral with the break up,being nice to both him and her...and even when she cries now, none of the other girls who spend time with him never comfort her, its always me who feels sorry for her.
Since we have been hanging out i've started to like him, i don't know what it is but i do and frankly i don't know what to do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment