Pages

Search blog and web

Dd in hospital

My ex has alienated my kids, I've detailed it in earlier posts.

He texted me yesterday to say that our 14 year old has been in hospital for 3 days. I can come up if I agree to stay only a brief time, not bring my mother or any friends up with me, he must remain in the room at all times as it is dd's request.

I went up and she was very weak, on morphine and IV antibiotics. She seemed happy to see me, I haven't really seen her since October when her brother and her came to clean out the last of her things from my condo.

The ex asked to speak to me in the hall. He said I was to only stay a short while. I told him I wanted to stay until the doctor arrived and gave the update. He said 'well then you will pay the consequences'. I said to him 'can you not be an adult and tell her that I am worried about her and want to hear what the doctor says'. I went back in the room. I explained t o her that I was worried about her and wanted to stay and talk to the doctor. She seemed fine with it and we talked about favorite movies, I bought her a word search and some small things from the gift store. I was there from 8 until 4 pm. She was discharged and so I left.
When I got back later I checked on her Facebook to see if she was telling her friends that she was a bit better. She had posted something directed at me saying " you came and stayed 7 f$^**g hours, why don't you just get out. She had been posting this onto her FB while I was still there.
He obviously has her totally in this thrall. They were laughing and joking about some zombie show they watch and how they were going to a convention for it and getting the t-shirts for it.


So at least I got to see that she seems happy enough to be with him. I am at peace with not pursuing custody, I was told that at her age it would not be enforced or maintained. She cannot be compelled to see a psychologist at her age.

I'm just venting, there is no answer to this situation. I continue to text her that I love her and hope she is doing well. I take the FB message for what it is worth, she is being influenced by him to see me as all bad.

I asked him why he waiting three days to let me know why she was in hospital, he said those were her wishes. He's a narcissist, so it's all about him, and it's all about control and power. So he's quite happy that he has both kids under his thumb.

My doctor and therapist said to move on with my life. That's all I can do, but I've raised these children and love them.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment