Pages

Search blog and web

Question on sex w/ MIL living in our home

So MIL has been with us for 6+ months.

We have barely any physical intimacy anylonger. I expressed multiple times my desire, asking if it's something about me, my weight or something else (I'm now below what I'd been before he ever even laid eyes upon me ... below my wedding day weight!) or something else. He says no, he's just not into it, claims to not even be masturbating.

I have always been more HD than he and now I feel like I'm denied it. He just has no desire and it's killing me inside. Yes, we've talked about it, we go to MC.

Am I crazy for wanting sex in my own home, not caring that my MIL is in the opposite end of the house and on a different floor (not within earshot)?

Would the stress of it all take away a guy's libido like that? I mean literally, I can walk up to him naked and it's like I'm not even naked to him :( not a great confidence booster.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment