Pages

Search blog and web

Is Online Dating A Waste Of Time?

One hears so many horror stories about it in the news, I'm surprised people do it at all - is it actually any good? :p

I've got a few friends who do it. Most of them (both guys and girls) just get creepy messages and say finding someone half decent/normal is like finding a needle in a haystack. The only people I know who've found anyone are religious (they're all on specific Muslim dating sites, and one of them is actually now engaged!) and a couple of gay friends.

I wonder if it's better for people with specific needs (like my Muslim friends who want to get married specifically, or my gay friends). What do you reckon?

Also, do you reckon it's a waste of time for people around our age (say, early 20s) if one already has a good social life?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment