Pages

Search blog and web

Women hate me because I love my husband?

My husband and I have been married for two years. He is eleven years older than me.
For me, my husband is the best and i really admire him. Hes very cute, loving and very affectionate towards me. And hes really handsome :)
When hes home I spend almost my time with him doing things together.
We always go out together, be it shopping or for walks. Every Saturday my husband and I go for church service.
He has a twitter account because hes well known so he needs to be in touch with all his followers but I am not on twitter or instagram. I just have a facebook.
I like to hug my husband or cuddle him, sometimes in public and all my antics annoys a group of women a lot.
These women were my husband's ex wife's friends. They were a group and his ex had this stylist business in which all these women were working and they all had hired professional stylists and photographers to keep them looking dainty and up to date for their followers on instagram/twitter/facebook.

i find them making snide comments on me and once they called me a stupid 1950's wife because I made my husband sober from his substance abuse and issues.
After he was completely healthy he realized he was in the wrong company, as they supported all his wrong actions for the sake of having contacts and accordingly he filed for divorce and it ended. That day my husband got into an argument with one of them who tried sucking up to him but he pushed them off.

They say how can one person sit at home worshiping her husband instead of having a life. I have a best friend from college and shes a lot better than these freaks.
And my main focus is my family and my husband. He needs me. I want to make a great person which apparently these women cant do.
My 5 year old stepdaughter keeps me busy as she has school, helping her with her school work, taking her out etc.
They also called me wife of a druggie ***** as my husband was a sexually very adventurous even during his first marriage and did drugs before we met.

What is their problem? My husband told me to ignore them if we encounter them.
Are they jealous? How can they be so immature when these ladies are older than me by a decade!?

No comments:

Post a Comment