Pages

Search blog and web

Wedding anniversary

I won't bore everyone with my whole story, if you are interested you can search using my log in name and you will find all the sordid details. Briefly Dday for me was 8 months ago, my wife confessed to a very drawn out and messy PA with her friends husband, we are trying to reconcile and honestly the good days now outweigh the bad days. To her credit she is doing everything to make things right. I still however don't trust her and I have very little respect for her after the way she treated me throughout the affair.

Our 18th wedding anniversary is approaching and my wife has suggested we do something, honestly the last thing I want to do is celebrate our wedding anniversary. I see a wedding anniversary as a celebration of married life and commitment to your partner. Whilst she might be committed now she certainly wasn't for the 2 years she was seeing someone else. I have made it clear to her that our wedding anniversary now holds very little if any meaning and she was very upset by this.

Given that we are trying to reconcile, am I out of line to reject something like this anniversary?

No comments:

Post a Comment