Pages

Search blog and web

Game, Signals, or Genuinely Apathetic?

So I met this girl about 2 months ago at a volunteering thing for a race, through a mutual friend. I broke the ice, got her number, and things were going great.

I texted her the day after and we went to a few soccer practices and games...Thats how I got her number, I needed girls for my coed soccer team, and she played so I invited her.

After about 2 weeks, I started flirting a good bit, and she reciprocated equally. She would initiate conversations, and we talked for many hours, many days of the week. In about 3 weeks she had come over for an unofficial date, just hanging out. We watched a movie, and cuddled a little. A good night. We had another unofficial date about a week later with alcohol, movie, talking, and a whole lot of snuggling. We had our first kiss that night.

After that night I texted her for about a period of 4 weeks, and had not one response. Strange after such a great night... After a month, I heard from her. She said she had been grounded....Im not sure if I buy it. Why would she just stop all that chemistry after seeing what we had? I know she had just as much fun as I.

Now when I text her, she barely responds, and if she does, its maybe one time. She never initiates conversation and is very distant. She isnt busy with friends, but is busy with work. I know I was a big part of her social life when we were dating, so why would she throw that away?

I've pretty much moved on, but I'd love to salvage the relationship if it makes any sense to do so...depends on why she's acting this way

We have a ton in common, and are very compatible. I'd hate to see it go to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment