Pages

Search blog and web

What if????

I have a post on another thread but it does not have the details of everything that happened but here is a brief summary.

I caught my wife sexting a relative and a good friend of mine. The friend lives in canada along with most of mine and her family members. I seen her sexting after she came back from a two months vacation in canada to be with her family that she didnt see for a long time. This happened over a year ago. Now believe me when I say after finding out I didnt just scorch the earth but I put multiple black holes in the milkey way and not all at once but multiple times over the past year. All sides of the family were on edge because of what I was putting everyone through. She has shown that she would put up with everything that I do and that she really wants to make this work.

Now I have accepted the fact that she had an EA with him and also that she was sexting him but one thing that cannot still get out of my mind is whether there was a PA during those two months she was in canada. She has denied any PA but I simply cannot trust her because she has lied multiple times through out this whole ordeal and only confessed to things I had hard evidence of. I know for a fact that she would never admit to this because I know that she knows if she ever admits to it that would end our relationship and everyone in this universe would also know about it.

She has givin into all my demands and is trying to be a perfect wife. Since I don't have any evidence of PA I feel that I should try to move on but the question "what IF she did?" Keeps haunting me and I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment